Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Day

Sometimes it is the weight of not knowing what to do next that causes the perpetual feeling that paralyzes my thoughts and continues to weigh my fingers down. I attempt with little success to push the keys as I concentrate on freeing the voices and the stories that want to dance. In honesty, I have only contemplated ways to loosen the bag of rocks. I have yet to muster the courage to walk toward a solution or even an attempted stand for their rights. Others have joined my battle and have supplied tools and certainly there have been plenty who have lent their experiences, whether absurd or beautiful, to my cause. Perhaps today is the day I take stock, put my pen to paper and soar so free and true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it. It brought tears to my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Keep it up.